Friday 26 September 2008

Merry Cherries


Our new Limited Edition Frusli bar, Cherry & Cocoa nib has been rolling off the production line this week. The combination of flavours was chosen by Emma Paget who entered our My Frusli competition earlier this year. We wanted to make sure we were asking people what they really wanted when they fancied a cereal bar so My Frusli was a competition where people were asked to design their own flavour of bar. The combination of dark morello cherries and roasted cocoa nib clearly caught the eye of many of those who voted for their favourite flavour and came out as the clear winner.
The cereal bar team have been carefully tasting and testing the recipe ever since and now the bar is ready for you to try. We hope Emma is pleased with the final product and tells all her friends to give her winning bar a try.

1 comment:

Emma Paget said...

I am really excited about my recipe hitting the shelves and cant wait to try the final product! Family, friends and friends of friends have been waiting for the moment to try the Limited Edition and I cant wait to hear the feedback. I hope it will make a great Autumnal treat for all!